GLAMOUR BEAUTY SLEEP is designed to promote relaxation while providing a powerful antioxidant blend with 3,000 mcg of Melatonin developed by Midway Labs USA scientific council. The formulation contains a powerful antioxidant blend of ingredients such as Passion Flower, Valerian Root, Chamomile, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin B6, Magnesium, Gaba, L-Lysine HCI and L-Tyrosine. Convenient and practical to take 1 capsule a day, 2 months supply! Sleep yourself beautiful.*
- GLAMOUR BEAUTY SLEEP is formulated for women and men who are looking for a refreshing night’s sleep plus the additional benefits from the antioxidant properties.*
- GLAMOUR BEAUTY SLEEP contains a powerful antioxidant blend of Melatonin, Passion Flower, Valerian Root, Chamomile, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin B6, Magnesium and Gaba.
- Naturally drift to sleep while Glamour Beauty Sleep work it’s magic.*
- In addition GLAMOUR BEAUTY SLEEP contains L-Tyrosine and L-Lysine HCI which are amino acids that are used in the biosynthesis of proteins.
- 2 MONTHS SUPPLY, one capsule a day.
- Sleep yourself beautiful*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule per day
Servings Per Container: 60 Capsules for a full 2 months
Amount Per Serving / % DV*
Melatonin 3mcg / **
Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate) 30mg / 5%
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI) 75mcg / 38%
Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide) 75mg / 20%
Valerian Root 75mg / **
Passion Flower Extract 75mg / **
Chamomile 75mg / **
Gamma-Amino Butyric Acid (GABA) 50mg / **
Taurine 50mg / **
L-Tyrosine 50mg / **
L-Lysine HCI 25mg / **
*Percent Daily Value.
**Daily Value not established.
Capsule (Gelatin, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #3),
Magnesium Stearate (vegetable), Silicon Dioxide.
Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use if safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.